ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Point me to info on CC size, ads, marketing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/22/10 04:02 AM Views: 1380 Replies: 4
Friday, January 22, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
I can't believe I can't find these 3 things in the Search; I'm usually pretty good about that.

At your convenience, I need help in locating:

1. The thread where Brad tells how many class clients and the total # of students served by CC.

2. The instructions on how to put the CC logo on our Home Page.

3. Is Nancy ? still putting out 'marketing stories' in local newspapers promoting CC? I know that many of the markets got saturated, but didn't know if Fort Wayne was one of them, or if we aren't pushing this angle any more?

Sorry for the bother over less vital issues, but appreciate the guidance.

Thanks for all the Service above and beyond! Blessings, N

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM - Response #1

The BANNER ADD can be placed on your home page by Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page content, then activate the feature called "CC BANNER***"

Brad can answer the rest of the questions

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 4:02 PM - Response #2

1) Not sure which specific thread you're referring to but we have just over 10,000 schools on board now with 700,000 participating Classmates.

3) That was a one time thing we were running but anyone who's asked about this I've encouraged to submit their own press release to local papers, etc.

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM - Response #3

For those interested, here is the FORUM THREAD about the press release and what was in it....

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=F409170C-064A-4ECC-560C3A6C670E0EDB#F409170C-064A-4ECC-560C3A6C670E0EDB

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 1:59 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Gentlemen! That fits the bill, nicely!
Appreciate both of your efforts! N

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.