ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Items Purchased

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/08/10 11:14 PM Views: 1435 Replies: 5
Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Our reunion was a hit, thanks in great part to this website! Everyone talked about how excited they were to log on each day to see the new "daily photo" I added in the months prior to the reunion to increase excitement.

Also, we hired my niece to be our semi-professional photographer so no one "had" to bring a camera to hold on to if they didn't want and that worked out well (I highly suggest this for everyone).

Anyhow, we now want to sell CD's and individual photos from the pics she took and I cannot for the life of me remember how to do an "items purchased" option on a regular page. Can you please direct me to the instructions? It's been a long hard two year trek to do this all and I'm afraid I'm brain-fried!

Thanks again for all your help & support,
Andrea from Catoosa!

Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 11:53 PM - Response #1

There is currently no store feature (we'll be adding one), but you can click your Reunion Planner link again and turn on your reunion. You're not planning another reunion of course so simply turn off everything on the page except items for sale. I.E. just leave the store portion active. And then call your reunion page something like "Purchase DVD". The system will work great as a mini store.

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM - Response #2

Great timely question. I had the same issue.

I have set up the (reunion)link per Brad's directions. My question is, Are non-members to the site able to purchase these items as well?

We are selling shirts that many members of other classes have expressed interest in purchasing.

Thanks, Jim Shafer
Irondequoit High School
Class of 1980

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 9:30 AM - Response #3

Hi Jim,

Only members and guest members can purchase from the Reunion Planner.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 10:40 AM - Response #4

Darn it. OK thanks Jessica.

Can I set up a link with separate Pay buttons (PayPal/credit card) for different sizes and styles of shirts. (3 styles, 4 sizes, 12 total) If so, I assume I have to go through PayPal? If that is so, does anyone know how to go about this?

Thanks, Jim

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 10:45 AM - Response #5

Yes, you would have to do this through PayPal. I cannot give you any directions since I haven't done it. You could also set up a custom page with the pricing information and photos of the merchandise and tell those interested to fill out the CONTACT US form with their shipping information and you will reply back with the address to send the check/money order to.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.