ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Post a Message Fall Out

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/07/14 05:43 PM Views: 769 Replies: 4
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 5:43 PM

We are determining our preferences on the profile format.

If someone uses post a message for communication and there are responses, where does this thread eventually end up? I had one going on my profile, saw it earlier today, and now I cannot find it. Is it lost or am I?

Thanks...Msggie

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 6:21 PM - Response #1

You're referring to the "Share a Comment with Classmates" feature near the top of the Profile, correct? The thread ends up directly underneath this box. Were you using this function or commenting on something else, such as a Profile question or a picture?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 7:53 PM - Response #2

Yes,share a comment with...is what I am referring to. The old lady hiding in me must have hit delete while banging my head against the keyboard. Thanks to a site you mentioned in a thread about pop ups, I have since removed 86 thingies of mal ware from my computer. I am am sure you understand my frame of mind at that point. My apologies. Thanks for your time.

So,it is now my understanding that those items posted there remain there and become a long listing of comments. Correct?

As I said, we are determining some comment preferences.

Maggie

Edited 01/07/14 7:57 PM
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM - Response #3

Correct. Although the last few recent comments display. If you want to drill back in time you have to click the "Show More Messages" button. This way messages won't clutter up your profile and make it really long.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 10:00 PM - Response #4

Perfect. Thanks!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.