ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How to flag/handle classmates who wish to remain apart?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/18/09 01:06 PM Views: 1149 Replies: 1
Monday, May 18, 2009 at 1:06 PM

We have a handful of classmates that have indicated no interest in keeping in touch. The committee jokingly suggested we ask ClassCreator to create a "grinch" icon to display next to their name, but that's probably mean....

In any case, we know who they are, and in some cases, we have their contact information. Is there a way to flag their record so we don't waste time trying to contact them in the future? How have others handled similar situations?

Monday, May 18, 2009 at 1:43 PM - Response #1

I put their contact information in their profile(address, phone number ect.) If they don't want emails I put their email address in comments. If they want the emails but no other contact I put their email address in the appropriate place on their profiles.

Then after their names in the maiden name area I put CONTACTED. Then everyone knows we have done all we can to contact them. Some you know, will never join the site. But this also helps you from ever contacting them again. I do the same if someone else has contacted them and told them about the site. Then I'm not wasting my time on them. I do the same if they have NO EMAIL and for those I just don't have anything on I put N/A. If someone does finally join the site you might have to remove the CONTACTED after their name.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.