ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Wish List regarding Veterans

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/24/08 12:58 AM Views: 1347 Replies: 2
Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Just a quick suggestion. On our last reunion site I created a page called "In Honor" and it was at the top header bar next to "In Memory". On the page I listed all service veterans as well as active duty members of the current military. I simply listed their names with the branch they served in after a comma and for those active duty members I bold-faced the typed words "active duty". The announcement on the page of course thanked them for all they have done and continue to do to keep us safe, etc. and wished them safe return.

I think we really need to pay respect to these fellow classmates for allowing us to sit here at our computer in the comfort of our homes and worry about class reunions while they are protecting/have protected us and our country!

Thank you!
Diann

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 12:02 PM - Response #1

I think that's a great suggestion. In the meantime, you can create your own customizable link and do exactly what you want.

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 7:36 PM - Response #2

How did you add the page at the top, beside the In Memory tab? I'd love to move this page up there as it will only be updated, but never significantly changed.

Thanks!
Vicki

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.