ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate Logon issue with 'Partial Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/29/13 04:55 PM Views: 825 Replies: 1
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I have a classmate with an older PC having issues now with logging on our website. See info below for her description. Any suggestions, or additional information needed?

Hi-D,
I have a desktop computer by Dell. I use Internet Explorer to get to Cox.net for my email info. I think the computer is about 6 years old and I do not
know if it has been updated (but I do not think so.) Anyway, I just now went
to the website looking for Logan McKecknie's update and it is the same as before. Warrior headdress figures all on the left and about 1/3 with info on the right and I cannot move anything. Thanks, BC

---- Derrell Pulis wrote:
> I need to know more about what kind of computer you are using and are you using Internet Explorer or something else. Give me as much information as you can.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: akcbkc252@cox.net [mailto:akcbkc252@cox.net]
> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:54 PM
> To: drpulis@AnadarkoHS60.com
> Subject: Re: Website Has a New Look
>
> Hi Derrell,
> I cannot get on the website. There is only the page with the Warrior symbol on it and I can only see about 1/2 of the page where I would locate and update my profile.
> Barbara Garrett Crider

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM - Response #1

In the last hour, the programmers have made some changes that would have likely resolved this issue. Please have your member clear cache and reload the page. I suspect that the issue is now resolved.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.