ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Stats block

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/23/08 09:54 PM Views: 1335 Replies: 9
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 9:54 PM

I would like to be able to have the option to display a block that display the percentage of alumni that are active on the site. It's nice to watch as folks sign up.

Might motivate people to keep telling others about the site...

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 1:19 AM - Response #1

Hmmm. I kinda liked the idea. I grabbed the Marshalltown High School Class of 58 web site and mocked up how this could look here:

http://www.classcreator.com/percent/percent.html

Comments? Thoughts? Obviously this would be an optional right side box module that you could turn on or off under your home page edit options.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 8:11 AM - Response #2

nice!

excatly what i was talking about...

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 8:25 AM - Response #3

I love it. What I do (and what I've been seeing others do) is update the percentage on the home page letting everyone know the stats. Having that module there would be great!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:48 AM - Response #4

Yes! I simply copied the stats from the administrator access and pasted them on a separate page but, I periodically need to copy and paste so that the stats are up to date. Having a button to click and add this little "snippet" of information would be wonderful!

When can we expect it Brad?!
Thanks!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 4:52 PM - Response #5

I put it on "the list" after the implementation of template 6 and the themed designs. Rough guess, 13 weeks. The good news is, all kinds of other cool things are coming before this. Smile

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM - Response #6

Brad Switzer wrote:

I put it on "the list" after the implementation of template 6 and the themed designs. Rough guess, 13 weeks. The good news is, all kinds of other cool things are coming before this. Smile

---------------> handing Brad a beer so he will hopefully tell us the cool things coming soon! WinkLaughing

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM - Response #7

Brad Switzer wrote:

... like a BABY? Very Happy

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:17 PM - Response #8

Yes, like a baby. Smile

In fact, the baby is #1 on the list, and coming before absolutely all other requests whether ya'all like it or not. In fact, when I disappear from these forums for about 3 days, you can pretty much bank on the fact that item #1 on the list has been completed.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM - Response #9

Brad Switzer wrote:

Yes, like a baby. Smile

In fact, the baby is #1 on the list, and coming before absolutely all other requests whether ya'all like it or not. In fact, when I disappear from these forums for about 3 days, you can pretty much bank on the fact that item #1 on the list has been completed.

We'll let you get away with it this time!! Wink lol

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.