ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Modifying Columns of Data in Export of Classmate Profiles

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/27/10 02:16 AM Views: 1462 Replies: 4
Monday, September 27, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Is it possible to modify the columns of data in Export of Classmate Profiles, One Line Per Member (answers go in separate columns)?

Currently, there is a column for classmate primary email address, but no column for a second email address.

Also, there are two columns for cell phone numbers (Columns P and W). Why are there two of these columns, and can one of these columns be deleted, while adding another column to record those entries by classmates of their second email address?

Additionally, can a column be added to record the date of when classmates join the site? There already exists a column with the date of when a classmate's profile was last updated (Column V).

Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:34 AM - Response #1

The reason for two Cell Phone columns is because you have two columns in the database - one on your DETAILS PAGE and one on your PROFILE GENERATOR page. A while back, ClassCreator added "Cell Phone" to the DETAILS page, but before that, you had a Profile question for Cell Phone. That is why it is in the export two times.

ClassCreator is aware of the problem with no export for Secondary E-mail address. Next time that the export is modified it will be added.

I will add "Date when classmate joined the site" to the list of enhancements for export.

Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM - Response #2

Thanks, and I am looking forward to the modifications and enhancements for export.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 2:18 AM - Response #3

As I read the possibility of adding the date a classmate joins the site, I remembered to ask this...

Is there a way to tell when members joined - in order? I announced our 100th member and have been wondering about that and had it on my 'to ask' list for after the reunion. Smile

Gwen

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM - Response #4

For specific members you can go to Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Details ... about half way down the page there is a field that says Joined The Site On:

However, that field is not part of any of the current exports. So you would have to look them up individually.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.