ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing Classmates Notes

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/23/08 04:20 PM Views: 1308 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 4:20 PM

We have a couple of classmates that we have discovered are currently in prison. There are also, as I'm sure with every class, a number of people who just simply aren't interested (be it they had a bad experience or whatever). It would be really awesome if we could have an admin comment box that people can't see, even once they create a profile. This would also allow future reunion planners the chance to see where things were left off and make their job easier for the next reunion.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 5:29 PM - Response #1

Abbie that is an awesome idea!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 11:27 PM - Response #2

When threaded forums are integrated into your site, you can create a discussion group for planners only and make it private. Thus all on the planning committe can enter any comments desired.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 9:18 PM - Response #3

I love this idea too. We have one (that I know of) in prison, and a few classmates that "just don't care, don't send me anything else about reunions". If we could have a private chat room, we could have "online" meetings instead of real ones -- hey, I wouldn't have to clean my house then! I like that idea even better! Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.