ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Playlist

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/14/09 01:21 AM Views: 1553 Replies: 11
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Hi,
I've added a playlist to my home page, with songs.I'm just not certain it's working properly. Can someone please check it for me, and see if it's done correctly. Is there a place in our chat room where we can add this music also? If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them. Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM - Response #1

I checked your playlist and it plays fine. Some of the choices of songs aren't as good as others so they don't sound as clear but otherwise it works.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM - Response #2

The player is working well!
I listened to several tunes and they seemed fine. Great Balls of Fire is said to be by Jerry Lee Lewis but it sure doesn't sound like him. There is one "Crying" that is by someone other than Roy Orbison but, they all play fine.
Dave

Edited 10/14/09 12:15 PM
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM - Response #3

I found that a couple didn't sound that clear either. Maybe I'll delete them and listen to the whole song before I add them. They are the original artist but I notice there are several to choose from, I am guessing these are pulled from the various albums. Thanks for your input.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 9:32 AM - Response #4

I have a question about the Playlist. How do you get the Playlist to appear on the Home Page? I have the code and it is posted on the Home Page, but no box with the songs. I know I must have done something wrong. I have been trying to do this for a while. I guess I am too Old to learn new tricks.

Thanks for helping,
Mary Ann Edens Roosevelt High School '58
maryann@maedens.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 11:40 AM - Response #5

You need to click the SOURCE button then add the code to the bottom. I hope this helps.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM - Response #6

Thanks, it worked, finally.

Question, is there anyway to keep the music playing while you go to other pages, like the Forum? When I go to another page, like classmates profiles, or Forum, the music stops playing. I would like for it to continue, if possible.

Thanks again,
Mary Ann Edens, Roosevelt '58

Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 7:07 PM - Response #7

Most Classmates enable the "pop out player" button for this purpose, so Classmates can pop out the plauyer and listen to your music the entire time while browsing the site.

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:42 AM - Response #8

I am having the same problem. Apparently, I'm not able to enable the pop-out player. What am I doing wrong?

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:49 AM - Response #9

Randy Faulk wrote:

I am having the same problem. Apparently, I'm not able to enable the pop-out player. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Randy,

I checked your website. Your playlist already has the "Popout Playlist" button. It is the center button on the bottom of the playlist labeled "Pop-out Playlist". Just click that and the playlist will open in a new window which is called "pop out".

SInce the playlist is in a different window, you can view any page in your website and the playlist will keep playing in the other window.

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM - Response #10

I have tried that several times. I even disabled Norton for a few minutes. Still can't get it to work. What should I try next?

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 9:42 AM - Response #11

Also, I am having trouble re-sizing the playlist to keep the Announcement site from overriding the right hand column.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.