ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Site forum question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/07/14 03:53 PM Views: 789 Replies: 20
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I would like to edit some of the forum, but it seems I can only delete it and start over, not just edit the content. Is there a way?

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 4:01 PM - Response #1

There are Edit links next to anything that is editable in your HBA Forums. To edit the content of a message, look for the link that says Edit Message.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM - Response #2

I don't know who takes care of this problem but my master photo is no longer displayed in the message forum. I have tried clicking on add picture and have even gone back to my profile and reinterred master photo and nothing has worked. Help!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM - Response #3

Hello King. This is a known issues that is on the programmer's list that should be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

Monday, February 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM - Response #4

Ok I have added a couple of links, one being of our teachers and the other of our Superintendent, Principal and vice principal. There have been a few classmates wanting to post something under certain teachers etc. and I was wondering if there was a way to make that possible like we have on the in memory page. I want to add a comment section under each of them. Can this be done?

Monday, February 24, 2014 at 5:41 PM - Response #5

If you go to In Memory and select any entry there is an area where a logged in classmate can post comments.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM - Response #7

Ah - I understand your request and unfortunately, at this time we do not have anything that we could plug in that would accomplish what you are looking to do. However, I can say that some admins have used the User Forums for such an idea and have set up a topic (per teacher / faculty in your case) and then you can kick off the discussion in each topic with the content that you have for each person. Your members would then be able to reply and post comments about the specific person under that topic.

Friday, February 28, 2014 at 3:20 PM - Response #9

The original photo upload image editor had the functionality to be able to rotate an image. The current one does not. These images will need to be downloaded, edited and then re-uploaded. We have looked at adding this functionality but have not been able to do so yet.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 12:01 PM - Response #11

They had used the original Image Editor to upload the image. That image editor was able to rotate images. But the image that was displayed, was not the image that was uploaded, but rather one that was generated by that editor. That image editor is no longer used and the original image is what is now displayed. The new uploader does not include the ability to rotate images. The images will need to be saved to your local computer, edited, saved and then uploaded again.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM - Response #16

My apology. Not sure how we missed this. Regarding your question back on the 12th - I have a task in with the programmer that makes the yearbook photos that are uploaded by the admin, not deletable by the member. If they choose to use a different one on the profile, they can. However the image that would remain on the Yearbook photo view of the Classmate Profiles page would be the one that was originally entered by the admin.

Monday, April 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM - Response #18

Not sure why you are having an issue uploading the music to your playlist. I just left a test playlist in your Playlist Generator that I just uploaded at 04/28/14 02:24 PM. I am using Firefox. Have you tried alternate browsers?

Monday, August 10, 2015 at 4:16 PM - Response #20

Under your Preferences page, go down to the New Classmate Verification and turn it on. Doing so means that you will need to look at each and every profile when someone joins and decide if you think they are who they claim to be. If not, you do not need to verify them and you can return the profile back to its previous state.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.