ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Payment timing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/06/09 09:50 AM Views: 1296 Replies: 2
Monday, July 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Brad- Our reunion is August 8th- will the check for July be here (Kansas City) by the 7th (I have to travel back to my hometown with it)? I was just looking at the calendar and realized I need to pay the vendors when we see them, but the bulk of my class has not yet bought tickets. Meaning the large check we're paying vendors with will be sent at the end of July. I hope we haven't cut it too close.

Thanks!
Angie

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM - Response #1

Checks are cut every 2 weeks, and then you have to factor in mail delivery time. But once you start receiving checks, you should get another check every 2 weeks thereafter until the funds in your account are depleted. Fortunately we'll be launching ACH (direct deposit) later this month, so in your case you can simply transfer the money directly to your account when you need it. Even that can take up to 5 business days depending on the receiving bank though, so you'll want to ACH yourself your funds several days prior to when you need them. I'll be announcing ACH to the entire system when it launches.

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM - Response #2

So it sounds like we'll be okay as long as I get ACH set up as soon as it's announced. Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.