ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate profile photos orientation

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/10/19 07:22 AM Views: 587 Replies: 6
Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7:22 AM

I apologize if this has been covered before but I did search and couldn't find the topic. Every now and then I get a classmate request to help with profile photo(s) orientation - seems they appear correct on their computer but once uploaded they get turned sideways. Really what I am looking for is some detailed notes that I can pass along to my classmates if they ask me this in the future.

Thanks in advance. Patrick

PS- after I posted this I did find Forums: Class Creator Bugs --> Adjust Photos Problem. However, I'm not sure if the answer is simple enough for my classmates as often times the request is followed by something like "I'm not too good at this computer stuff".

Edited 05/10/19 8:14 AM
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 4:09 PM - Response #1

We are working on a new Image editor for the system that we hop to release very soon and once it is released, you will have all of the image editing abilities back, and more.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 5:12 PM - Response #2

Thanks Scott

Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 6:59 AM - Response #3

Mine are doing the same thing. Coming in sideways and then will stop through the editing process and not save the photo with the correct orientation.

Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6:55 PM - Response #4

Hi Thomas,

Please see Scott's response #1 above.
This has some of us putting our updates on hold, yet in the end, an updated editor is always a plus.

Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 9:34 PM - Response #5

I'm still runninging into problems with photos uploaded showing up sideways, with no method to rotate. I assume this is still a bug being looked at? If not, let me know what I'm doing wrong!

Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6:48 PM - Response #6

The new image editor that we are installing is getting close and may even be partially working is portions of the site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.