ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Cursor

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/28/09 01:01 PM Views: 1458 Replies: 6
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM

How do you make the cursor show up as the class logo?

Edited 03/28/09 1:01 PM
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM - Response #1

There is a cursormania.com site. I don't know how to use it yet, so I'll be back to see who has the instructions.

Kathy

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM - Response #2

I think Kyle may have a tip or two about this.

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM - Response #3

Here's a link for one way to create a cursor:

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/how-create-install-own-cursor_t24902.html

You will have to make it the default cursor on each page.

Edited 03/28/09 8:44 PM
Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM - Response #4

Kathy Schmoldt wrote:

There is a cursormania.com site. I don't know how to use it yet, so I'll be back to see who has the instructions.

Kathy

At cursor mania you just copy the code and embed it into your site. Firefox 3 has this blocked, but it does show in IE.

Dawn

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM - Response #5

Just FYI

Very Happy One good thing about cursormania.com is that they state that they do not use any adware or spyware on their site.

Crying or Very sad The bad news is that there is bunch of adware and spyware "riding" or ghosting on their site. When you download their program, the adware comes with it.

I downloaded the program, did a good scan and found over 400 adware running from their download.

They do have some fun stuff and I'm not saying not to use it, but...........I deleted it and cleard out all of the adware.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 9:04 PM - Response #6

- Admin wrote:

Just FYI

Very Happy One good thing about cursormania.com is that they state that they do not use any adware or spyware on their site.

Crying or Very sad The bad news is that there is bunch of adware and spyware "riding" or ghosting on their site. When you download their program, the adware comes with it.

I downloaded the program, did a good scan and found over 400 adware running from their download.

They do have some fun stuff and I'm not saying not to use it, but...........I deleted it and cleard out all of the adware.

Yes I found that to be a bad problem with a lot of third party plugins. When I was using some of them for myspace for a video they would put a movie ad and other stuff before my videos.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.