ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Tutorial for classmates adding photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/29/15 04:22 PM Views: 1312 Replies: 5
Friday, May 29, 2015 at 4:22 PM

You have addressed how the admins add photos to the website as well as the classmates adding photos to their Profile Gallery Images. Could you also update these instructions for adding images to posted comments? I noticed that there is now an icon in the comment box on the far right, that when clicked on, brings up the Profile Gallery Images box - where they may add a new image or select one already in the Profile Gallery Images.

Perhaps, even a video tutorial for doing this would be nice that we can add to our website for our classmates.

Friday, May 29, 2015 at 5:17 PM - Response #1

A new tutorial video is on my list very soon for the Gallery Creator photo upload system.

Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:28 PM - Response #2

Yay!!! That will be a huge help to users of the website.

Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:05 AM - Response #3

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Scott mentioned above that he would create a photo gallery tutorial back on 5/29/15. I am getting ready to set up my very first photo gallery with many sub-categories (e.g., 40th reunion, 35th reunion) and am looking for a tutorial video or videos that I can use to guide me. Could you please help me find these? Is there a link(s) you could provide? Thank you.

Edited 03/26/18 1:13 AM
Monday, March 26, 2018 at 4:40 PM - Response #4

The following is a quick video tutorial on how to upload images to the gallery creator. New full videos are in the works ( I promise ) as we are working on other videos for release as well. Click this link for the video: https://www.screencast.com/t/i2YqkxIv

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 12:47 AM - Response #5

Thank you Scott. That tutorial was helpful and will get me started. I look forward to seeing the upcoming tutorials that will be released soon.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.