ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

posting to profile using Mac

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/15/14 04:47 PM Views: 741 Replies: 4
Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I have NO experience with Apple products (I know, I'm prehistoric...) One of our classmates is trying to post pictures using his Mac with IPhoto can is having trouble. Any suggestions?
Michael

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM - Response #1

My site admin has an apple. I think he's registered for the Admin Forums..but doesn't view it very often. He isn't home right now..but knows exactly what his problem is. I am going to fwd this thread to him..His name is Ed Mahoney
James Michael Michael wrote:

I have NO experience with Apple products (I know, I'm prehistoric...) One of our classmates is trying to post pictures using his Mac with IPhoto can is having trouble. Any suggestions?
Michael

Edited 06/18/14 3:27 PM
Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 10:42 AM - Response #2

Hello James,
I'm going to presume I know what the problem is. When clicking the "Browse" link within the reunion photo galleries, this opens a window that has a list of every photo on the Mac individually by date. That is under the list "Favorites" "Pictures". In that same window on the left look down and see "Photos" Click on that and that opens "i photos galleries usually showing the last import.
At the top of that window are the selections for narrowing down which album to select pictures from such as events, last import, and so on,
Edward Mahony Site Administrator
Austin High ChicagoVery Happy

Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 4:10 PM - Response #3

Thanks so much for the response- I'll forward it to my classmate and hopefully it will help him out.
James

Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 9:37 PM - Response #4

I hope it helps him..if not..send Ed an pm...and he might be able to help him/her directly.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.