ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/20/11 02:11 PM Views: 1375 Replies: 16
Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I started a website for our family a while back and have been very lacks in maintaining it. It appears that it has been inactivatied. How can I start it up again. We had name it Family High School 1900 in Minneapolis, Mn.

JIM

Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM - Response #1

Jim,

It isn't deactivated, it just has the colors messed up. The background and foreground colors were both white.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM - Response #2

How do I get my logon info updated...been so long I cannot even remember which e mail address I used or my password...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM - Response #3

Jim,

You used the msn.com e-mail address. If you need more specifics, let me know. I had the website send you your password to that e-mail address.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:44 PM - Response #4

Thanks my good fellow it is all working again!!!!

JIM

Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 9:01 PM - Response #5

OK ...for some reason I cannot get into the family website again....I am using the info we shared yesterday and it is ont working..When I ask for my password and I enter the msn.com e mail address I get a message that tells me no matches found....

JIM

Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM - Response #6

I tried it and it worked for me. Maybe you just need to try again.

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 9:28 AM - Response #7

I dont understand....I use the same logon infor for both of my sites and it works for the class of 1963 but not for the the family....

so....I dont know what to do.....

JIM

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM - Response #8

Hi Jim,

Are you logging out of one site before you log into the other? If not you might want to give that a try. It is also possible your browser has stored a failed attempt for the site. If logging out of one and logging into the other doesn't work you might need to try clearing your brower cashe http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache and cookies http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM - Response #9

Hi Jessica...neither of those worked either...cleared everything...whent back a typed e mail address and password and it still does not recognize me...now what...

JIM

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:23 PM - Response #10

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure you were fully logged out. I tried to force it from this end. See if you can login now.

Jessica

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM - Response #11

I did get in right now....we'll see what happens...thanks much!!

JIM

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 6:19 PM - Response #12

What does it mean when you e mail the class and one name has the message "Notify Flag Off" next to it?

JIM

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM - Response #13

That means that the last time they received a classmate e-mail, they chose to stop receiving e-mails from the website. There is a link at the bottom of the website that says something like "to unsubscribe to e-mails from this website, click HERE" and they did click that link.

Friday, March 25, 2011 at 6:28 PM - Response #14

Thanks again....

Don't you take time off?

J

Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 9:28 PM - Response #15

How do you "re-subscribe" if this was an error?

Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 9:34 PM - Response #16

Terri, not sure of your question. Assuming you are talking about the NOTIFY OFF flag.

If someone clicked the link to unsubscribe to e-mails, there will then be a new checkbox on their CONTACT INFO page that says "Receive Site Emails:". They can then check that checkbox and save and they will start receiving e-mails from the website again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.