ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Can we remove "Survey:" from survey titles?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/13/11 02:21 AM Views: 1376 Replies: 6
Monday, June 13, 2011 at 2:21 AM

I recently noticed that our page title that was just "South Pas Back Then" now has the added word "Survey".

We have been using the survey pages (and galleries) to create more pages. I think most admins have figured this out. Some have even figured out that the galleries section has allowed us to create pages and move them up or down our menu on the left side menu (a feature we have asked to have for the past year.) Earlier this year we figured out this back door way of doing this.

BUT... now you have added a hard coded word in the Survey sections. Why?

Is there any reason why you can't remove this hard code pre-title since we don't use it as a survey?

See - Survey: *South Pas Back Then

Edited 06/13/11 2:23 AM
Monday, June 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM - Response #1

But that page IS A SURVEY. At the bottom, there is a button that says "View Survey Results" and one to submit the survey answers.

Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 1:05 PM - Response #2

Not sure if you completely understood what Bruce was asking, Kyle.

We've used Survey pages as additional site pages not as Survey pages. We'd rather the word 'Survey' didn't appear before the page heading at the top of each page we've used. It didn't originally.

Can it be removed again plaese.

Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM - Response #3

I'll check with the programmers and see if we can remove that from the page name display.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, July 11, 2011 at 6:00 PM - Response #4

The word survey only appears in the title if there is a survey question on the page. For those classes using surveys for additional pages you should not be seeing survey in the title unless you have an active survey question

Jessica

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM - Response #5

Hi Jessica, et all,

I'm going back to revisit prior questions and requests to see what is up. My response to your last comment on July 11th is that is still not the point. The word Survey: was not there before and added later by someone thinking it was a good idea of course.

Please remove the word Survey. We were given the option to name these pages anything we wanted. What is the point to adding the hard coded SURVEY: if we don't want it to say that or we want to use it for something else?

Please remove it and it will make a lot of us happier and give us more flexible usage of this section . Please?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM - Response #6

it's gone

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.