ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

music player position

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/22/08 04:51 PM Views: 1567 Replies: 13
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 4:51 PM

How do I get my music player to the bottom of the home page (under the announcements)?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 5:10 PM - Response #1

I Believe you have to use your cursor and enter all the way down to where you would like it and then add it.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 5:38 PM - Response #2

I tried that but it is still putting it obove my announcements.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM - Response #3

You can't put it below your announcements.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 6:53 PM - Response #4

Tracy is right. Although on our list is a toggle to show Announcements either above, or below, your home page content. Once that's in place you can do what you're asking. Until that's in the system you might want to just put your Playlist player right in your Announcments itself. Just make it the last announcement.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 8:05 PM - Response #5

Is there a way that I can set up my page to have a toggle like what you are talking about?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 11:34 PM - Response #6

No. Not until we put the toggle in there, anyway.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:38 PM - Response #7

Just recently, I had to redo my whole slideshow because it was too big to work with IE and I did not like the location of it and the music box. If you check out my site you will see that I not only got it size compatible for IE, but got the music way down low where it doesn't even show ( may not be all that good of a thing, I don't know) What worked for me was this...I use FF, but I did my editing on IE and it placed it in such a way that I am very pleased. Remains to be seen if there is not some hidden reason why this won't work! Meantime, hope this helps.

The slideshow is just a 5 pic test at this point( just chosen at random) I'm working on the memory pictures(!!!) then the whole 50 pic slideshow.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 3:14 PM - Response #8

I don't have trouble with the placement of the music player, but how do you update your playlist?

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM - Response #9

Tabetha Hebden wrote:

Is there a way that I can set up my page to have a toggle like what you are talking about?

The toggle is there now. Just click on your Announcements edit area to see it.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 6:26 PM - Response #10

By update, do you mean "add to"?

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM - Response #11

yes, I mean to add to

Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 12:46 AM - Response #12

Go to your playlists. Click on "Search for music". Type in your title. Click the + to add to your playlist. I think that is what you mean. Hope this helped.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 9:27 AM - Response #13

Thanks Bonita--That worked

Bill

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.