ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Video Clips

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/10 09:05 AM Views: 1402 Replies: 3
Friday, June 18, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Brad:

I would like to capture short video clips of each of our classmates at the reunion with my PHD (Push Here Dummy) Canon camera. They will be short video/audio reciting their names, where they currently live, how they are enjoying the reunion and anything else they want to share. To what type of file (extension) will I need to convert these clips to place them on our site?

Thanks in advance,

Bo Hill
1960 Classes of 1960
East St. Louis High School

Friday, June 18, 2010 at 9:35 AM - Response #1

You have a couple of options. Personally, I would create a YouTube account and upload them there. Then all you will need to do is copy their embed code and place them on the site. The other option I have would be to place the videos in the file vault, but honestly, since you are talking about a lot of videos, that will eat up a lot of your free file vault space and may require you to purchase more. I would go the YouTube route.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM - Response #2

This refers to my www.payette80-89 account not www.payette87.com...I have a video that we presented at the reunion and it is almost 35 min long, and I would like to add it to the site for people to copy themselves from the site or for those that could not attend to at least watch it, I would like to be able to do both...is this possible? I can not shorten it, it was a reunion with all 10 classes from the 80s, so there are lots and lots of people. What do I do, is there anything? Very Happy

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 3:42 PM - Response #3

In what format is the video currently in? I.E. raw editable footage, DVD, wmv, Quicktime, etc.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.