ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Guest Members

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/23/09 10:12 PM Views: 1413 Replies: 4
Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Could someone tell me where I can find information on "Guest Members", who it would include and how it works?
Thanks to anyone for some info on this.
Gary

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:48 PM - Response #1

Guest Members are anybody you want to access your site other than Classmates. They could be teachers, faculty, friends, etc.

1) Click Manage Classmates
2) Click the Enter/Edit Classmates button
3) Click the Add New Member button
4) Note the "Display on Class List" section. There is a little "help" link right there for you. Click on it for a full explanation of Member Types and how to set them up.

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 10:55 PM - Response #2

Thanks again for your quick reply on a Sunday evening.

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 12:15 AM - Response #3

Guests are good and very important. We use them to allow fellow classmates that were a year or two ahead or behind of us to see our site. They refer their siblings, friends, friends with siblings, etc. to see our account. That leads to Class Creator referals and more classmates to find our account. We use them for teachers since we are a single year site. We use them to post the obituaries of deceased teachers, and relatives of classmates who graduated before or after or classmates. We also have a beloved teacher who is in assisted living with whom we keep in contact through her daughter. Classmates can contact her daughter and we can keep up with her health and send our regards. I learned to use Class Creator from being a guest of the site of the class before mine so referral is good.

Monday, August 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM - Response #4

Thanks for your great reply and all the good information, that will be very helpful in using our Guest Members section.
Thanks again,
Gary

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.