ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

HELP!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/29/13 12:43 PM Views: 762 Replies: 3
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM

My inbox is filled with nothing but "Class Creator"! I can't keep up with everything that is coming in (especially since I have been flat on my back sick). Do I need to catch up right now to stay afloat or can I go back to the beginning of all the new emails that have come in and go through them one by one? Please!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM - Response #1

I would suggest just reading them. If it interests you, keep reading. If not, just delete it. Assuming most of the e-mails are from the forums and are because of the new designs that were introduced on Sunday night.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Response #2

I can't even get to messaging on the site since after logging in only half of the left side of our site is diplayed on the right side of the window???

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM - Response #3

Lynn: Many of the emails are probably about working out the bugs from the launch earlier this week. If you've been sick, I'd say take it easy for the next few days and come back well rested when the dust settles. Smile

Sandy: Please clear your cache and reload. This issue should have been fixed today. Otherwise, try the following: In IE8/9, turn off Compatibility Mode.

Hit F12 on the keyboard, and select the menu titled Browser Mode. Select Internet Explorer 9 from the menu (or 8 if that's the version you have).

Also, set the Document Mode to IE9 Standards (or IE8 if that's the version you have) -- not Quirks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.