ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

OK...What Happened?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/09/08 08:41 PM Views: 1198 Replies: 3
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM

I went onto our class website to edit some of the pages. When I clicked on Edit Site Pages, then clicked on the individual page to edit...it's completely different! There is no source button, image button, etc. etc. It's simply a box with all of the detail characters and somewhere in the mix is the message the page is suppose to reflect!!! Hitting the "save" button on the bottom doesn't change the strange look of the edit page at all. Did something change here and I just missed the memo? Confused

I have a new MacBook with Safari 3.0.4. Is classcreator not supported by Safari?

Edited 09/09/08 8:44 PM
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 10:22 PM - Response #1

Oops, sorry about that, I've tried to put the word out in the forums that our Safari editor is undergoing updates currently. Right now you're just seeing the source code. In the interim please use Firefox for Mac and you'll be all set. Grab your copy free at www.firefox.com.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 10:39 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the reply. Is this something that is being worked on "down the road" or an immediate issue being handled? Are there any other issues I should be aware of while using Safari and classcreator?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 11:51 PM - Response #3

No, other than the editor Safari is fine for everything else. The answer to your question is kind of both. We were right in the middle of working on that, and chose to stop momentarily while we solve the more important hijacking issue under discussion in several other threads. I'm learning to get out of the business of predicting the dates of new feature launches, but I think I can pretty safely say we'll have the Safari editor fully functional this year. As Mac users can use Firefox without incident currently, we're considering this task a little less pressing than some of the ongoing things here.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.