ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Logo wear

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/14/13 02:40 AM Views: 1535 Replies: 6
Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Has anyone out there set up there website for ordering logowear? I researched this sometime ago and found someone that would tailor t-shirts, hats, sweathsirts, etc to a particular set of designs. It was then just a matter of linking to their website where people could order and pay directly. I don't remember who this was, and was wondering if anyone has actually done something like this.

Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM - Response #1

try mylocker.net

Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM - Response #2

Couple of sites you can use.

http://www.customink.com/

http://www.prepsportswear.com/school_directory.aspx

Edited 04/14/13 11:50 AM
Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 5:53 PM - Response #3

While I did not link them to our site, I have purchased from PrepSportswear and the quality is excellent!

Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM - Response #4

logosportswear.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM - Response #5

I found Prep Sportswear to be very good! You set it up as a fundraiser, link it on your site. You can add 5% to cost. The system does all the work, and send you a detail account of every item ordered and how much you have made on each sell. You can set up a PayPal account and transfer the funds right into your class account. Very nice and we have a lot of orders done this way. Very Cool!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM - Response #6

That sounds great! I wanted to do it, but one of our committee members was making t'shirts to be purchased and the others didn't want to have prep sportswear be competition for him. Having read what you are doing, I may run it by my committee again.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.