ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Wish List for new Site Features

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/21/08 10:59 PM Views: 1378 Replies: 5
Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Here are a few features that I would love to see come our way! Idea

1) All sent messages (not just those received) would be automatically saved with the option of viewing or deleting them, just like we have now for our in-box messages.

2) The option of making the Statistics page live for all viewers to see, with a text box for adding more information if desired, just like we have now for our customizable pages.

3) A total visitor count and a daily count for each member's profile page that only they will see. This way, each member will know how many people viewed their profile that day, as well as the accumulative total from when they first joined the site.

Thank you for your time and consideration ~
Sandie Smile

Edited 07/21/08 11:00 PM
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 7:19 AM - Response #1

Great ideas on titleing your links, very clever! Great job, and these wish list features would be great!

Edited 07/22/08 4:24 PM
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 3:38 PM - Response #2

How many different "wish list" topic threads are we going to have? Is there a way to put them all in one place? Brad is there a way to take all of these threads and put them on one thread? It seems like a lot of people are wanting the same things on their wish lists.

Remember I have cookies and brownies Very HappyWink

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM - Response #3

I would have to take all the "wish list" threads and add them to the "wish list" Tracy. We can't really rearrange the forums., no. You're going to get new wish list items all over the place even if we did put them in one central area. In a sense that's what the forums are all about though. You guys and gals "wish it up" and we "make it so."

What really matters is that we're absorbing all of this and prioritizing items on our own list here, which of course we are. If there is some repeat items in the forums that's ok. You're going to get that in forums like this. I have copy and paste answers for numerous general questions anwyay. You'll probably get sick of seein' em.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 6:34 PM - Response #4

Well I think it is serving it's purpose then. Can I wish for a nice hot bubble bath with some relaxing soft music...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 9:11 PM - Response #5

Added to list.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.