ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/27/09 12:07 PM Views: 1472 Replies: 4
Friday, March 27, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I just got this from a classmate about his password "I used my password and I was asked to log in again, used my password again. the page note said wrong e-mail or password. Used the prop to remember my password, used it got the password I had used? Tried again and got the same result." what should I tell this classmate about his password back into the site?

I think I really need to know how to resend a password!!!

Edited 03/27/09 12:20 PM
Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM - Response #1

For everything you'll ever need to know about passwords and login issues, click FAQs above, and then click Questions About Passwords.

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

I log in then go to the student page. I open details. I then delete their password and I have one from our school like bear. I then put the new password in and then I copy and paste Their e mail into an e mail. I then send them the e mail they use to log in along with the new password. Most of the time they have three e mails and they are not sure which one they put to log in with. That is why I send the log in name and the password. Hope this helps.

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:22 PM - Response #3

I created a fake name and profile as a class member on my site. This allows me to sign in as a non-administrator to test what happens to class mates when they sign in.

Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM - Response #4

A lot of times this is a problem with their email, not their password. Make sure the email on the message they sent you about it is exactly the same as the one on their profile. Copy what's on their profile & mail to to them if it's not the same.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.