ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Customized links to outside web page?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/21/08 09:58 PM Views: 1406 Replies: 4
Monday, July 21, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Is it possible to make one of the customized links a link directly to your high school's web page? If so, can someone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks!

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM - Response #1

You can name your custom link the name of your school - like: Miller High. Clicking on the link will take you to a page on your own website. Then just type in some verbage and the link for your school. Ex: Visit Miller High School's web page at www.Millerhs.gov.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 11:02 PM - Response #2

I thought of that, but it would take two clicks to get to your school's web page, rather than one. I was wondering if there's a way to do it with one click. For now I have simply added a sentence on the home page that says something like, "Visit our high school's web page," with the words "high school" linked to our high school's web page.

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 11:58 PM - Response #3

All main site links are currently internal. Thus the two click approach, or putting the link right on your home page as mentined, is best.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 8:51 AM - Response #4

Thanks Brad. You've done a great job with this site. My page has been up for one week, and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback.

Rich

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.