ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Google Analytics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/19/10 03:55 PM Views: 1812 Replies: 13
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Hi,

I have a new Google Analytics account. I would like for a fellow admin to have access to it also. There is a Goolge feature to add Users, but this admin has a Gmail account which the Analytic account says can not be used. The Admin has an aol email, but the Analytics account says it is associated with a Google account, and advises that it be logged into.

So does that mean that my coAdmin can go to her Google account and access the class website's Analytics account as long as she uses my password?

IF not, is there a way to have her have access to the Analytics?

I have been all over the Analytics 'contact us/help forum/FAQ/etc' -- I just go round and round w/o getting any answers.

Thanks!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM - Response #1

If those accounts are tied to something else in Google, I would think she'd need to create a different email account. How about have her open up a Yahoo or Hotmail email address? That should work fine.

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 3:53 AM - Response #2

Sorry for the late "Thanks, Bradster". We will try that & see if it works.

I would like to know if there are any Admins out there that do take advantage of the Google Analytics feature that you guys so generously offer?

If so, I'd like to know how you go about processing this abundance of info - it's unbelievable the data that they have. How do you use it, do you share any of it on your sites -- just any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And for those who have not taken advantage of this feature -- you really need to check it out. And, of course, CC has done all the work for us as far as installation etc.

Kyle, I'm especially wondering if you have tapped into this feature>

Thanks to all! Blessings, N

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM - Response #3

Nancee S. Lougheed wrote:

Kyle, I'm especially wondering if you have tapped into this feature>

Thanks to all! Blessings, N

Yes, I have it hooked into my website. I also have www.StatCounter.com installed, which I prefer. I use the free version of statcounter.com, which only shows the last 500 visits, but I like the format better than Google Analytics. Maybe I just don't understand all that Google has to offer.

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 2:04 AM - Response #4

Thanks, Kyle! I appreciate your answering. I'll check out the alternative site. Keep up the good work! N

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 12:05 PM - Response #5

Do we need to do anything to upgrade to Google Analytics 4 is replacing Universal Analytics July 1, 2023.

I saw this in the coding of mine getTracker("UA-10852642-1");

And figured that UA stood for Universal Analytics

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 12:28 PM - Response #6

Hi Scott,

If they gave you a new code you can add that to your Preferences page. It should work the same as the prior code.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:13 AM - Response #7

Our team hasn’t looked at Google Analytics. Wondering if I can opt out or cancel it??

Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:13 AM - Response #8

Our team hasn’t looked at Google Analytics. Wondering if I can opt out or cancel it??

Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:29 AM - Response #9

You can remove the code from the bottom of Admin Functions > Preferences > Google Analytics section and then cancel the Google Analytics account with Google

We don't have access to your Google account.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:28 PM - Response #10

One doesn't have to cancel the Google account. It just will not collect any more data once the code is removed. And if you change your mind, just put the code back Idea

Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 10:30 PM - Response #11

I don’t even remember receiving a code! That is how much I understand (or don’t!)

Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 11:02 PM - Response #12

You can just remove the code on the site or I can remove it for you. It is under

Admin Functions > Preferences >

ADVANCED SITE TRACKING WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS

Jessica

Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 12:03 AM - Response #13

Thank you - I was able to do that with your helpful tip.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.