ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Copy Photos from one Gallery to another

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/16/14 06:19 AM Views: 1011 Replies: 4
Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Is there an easy way to copy photos from one Gallery to another so that they appear in both Galleries?

Thanks

Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:19 PM - Response #1

Unfortunately, no. While there is a way to do a mass transfer of the images to move them to a new gallery, there is not a way to duplicate them among multiple galleries.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM - Response #2

It's not a built-in feature nor do am I suggesting it be one. More a comment for those who might like to mess around.

Technically it's possible to duplicate images - as many times as one likes - on as many pages as one liked - in a Gallery display. But it requires one to duplicate the gallery code (source mode) all manually.

I put up a demo page showing that a little bit ago that was outside of a gallery to show how one could "zoom" using CC Gallery code. THIS one.

One can use any combination of images one desired from any source. Those demo images not in any gallery - but they could beWink

(P.S. I deliberately did not show the thumbnails to give a cleaner look, but for those that like those, it just requires a bit more code copying.)

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

....there is not a way to duplicate them among multiple galleries.

Edited 02/20/14 2:35 PM
Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM - Response #3

Thanks, Jack. I need to check this out... in a few days.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 4:17 PM - Response #4

Thanks, all.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.