ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Domain

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/03/13 08:30 PM Views: 922 Replies: 4
Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I need help. Before I got onto Class Creator I singed with a website (forgot the name) and never used it or set up a site. Then I signed onto a domain for the site. Last year I got an e mail saying my domain was up and I had to pay the yearly fee. Am I on a domain site already with class creator and how do I find out who this other domain site is?

Monday, November 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM - Response #1
capture_001_03112013_212310.jpg

I'm not sure if this answers your question or not. I looked up your domain on Whois and found that you're paid thru April 2, 2014. You got the domain through Tucows. It would appear to me that if you just continue to pay the yearly fee without making any changes that all would be well as the purchased domain brings up your Class Creator site. Someone from Class Creator may be able to advise if there would be an advantage to change to ClassNames, the registrar that it recommends.

A screen print of the Whois record is attached. Hope this helps.

Monday, November 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM - Response #2

Your domain name seems to be set up correctly through Tucows. As long as you maintain your registration for the domain name, no changes are necessary.

Friday, December 5, 2014 at 2:23 PM - Response #3

I can get a domain name very reasonably from Go Daddy for a non-class site that I just set up. Is there any problem in getting it transferred to this new site?

Friday, December 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM - Response #4

Not a problem.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.