ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate cannot log on

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/08/15 12:00 PM Views: 876 Replies: 7
Monday, June 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM

I have a classmate who cannot log onto website. She completed her profile quite awhile ago. Now she cannot log on to website. I changed her password 3 times, deleted and put back on her email address. When I go in and log on as this classmate I get right now. She keeps telling me she cannot log on with any of the new passwords I have set up. I am not sure what to ask her to try except for the new passwords. Do you have any ideas? She has asked me if it has to do with the IP address, I do not know what that means.

Monday, June 8, 2015 at 12:19 PM - Response #1

If you have done all those things and provided her with the correct login information, this may just end up being user error. The only other thing that I can think of is that if she is trying to log in from work she may be blocked by a corporate firewall.

Monday, June 8, 2015 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

I had exact same situation recently. I first had her close her browser and go back in and I don't think that worked either so I had her go to history and erase her history and I think that worked. Have them give that a try.

Good luck!
Janie

Monday, June 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM - Response #3

Another problem I have encountered in this type of situation is they are using an alternate e-mail address rather than their primary e-mail address as listed on their profile. Had it happen several times.

Emptying 'Cache' on browser is also helpful.

Edited 06/08/15 2:20 PM
Monday, June 8, 2015 at 4:33 PM - Response #4

Good point Marilyn!

Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM - Response #5

Classmate now says she can get online and see all the pages but cannot see or open classmate profiles including her own.
She says she may need to install javascript is that true?
She has closed out her browser and also cleared her history.

Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM - Response #6

Classmate now says she can get online and see all the pages but cannot see or open classmate profiles including her own.
She says she may need to install javascript is that true?
She has closed out her browser and also cleared her history.

Monday, July 13, 2015 at 3:48 PM - Response #7

The browser should allow for JavaScript to run as well as accept cookies.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.