ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editing Customizable Links

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/29/08 12:00 AM Views: 1398 Replies: 5
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 12:00 AM

Brad,
I have another dilemma. I'm trying to paste some retro You tube videos on a customizable link page and only want 2 videos side by side, then 2 more under them side by side, then so on and so on. That way, classmates coming to this page won't have to move their mouse to the right to see any of the videos. When I paste them, it puts them all side by side. I have like 5 right now on the page which makes it extremely wide so I shut it off after that and made it non viewable. How do I get them under each other with no more than a max of 2 across?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 12:40 AM - Response #1

You can use the table button and create a table 2 columns wide by as many rows as you want and drop each video into a cell or after 2 videos hit the return key and repeat

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 3:05 AM - Response #2

Precisely Hank -- very good. And if necessary you can also adjust the width and height of the Youtube videos, shrinking them just a bit if you need to do that to get them to fit.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:43 PM - Response #3

Well, I got half of it. I have 4 videos on top of each other. I've got the table with the cells in it but it appears underneath the videos. I can't get 2 videos side by side now. Sheesh! I give up. Help!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 10:35 PM - Response #4

Go into your source mode then. There are three things you'll see in there:

: This defines your table
This defines your table rows
This defines your table data

You need to put your Youtube video code after the

and keep it inside your table.

Edited 10/29/08 10:36 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 5:46 PM - Response #5

Saved me again!!...Thanks so much for the help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.