ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Website for Family, versus Class?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/28/10 01:28 PM Views: 1387 Replies: 4
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Brad, or anyone,

I got the bug now with this great ClassCreator website. Does anyone recommend a similar website building tool to start for a "Family". Web link addresses appreciated if you have a recommendation or experience with any.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM - Response #1

There are several families using Class Creator for their family websites.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=69272B61-B1CB-B94D-0BEECF129B047B8E

There are plans at ClassCreator to develop a system specifically for families, but that would happen after all of the bugs and enhancements that would be good for all future systems are done. Then the base product will be split and a new product developed specifically for families will be developed.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM - Response #2

My family is on board and we are waiting for you to use us a guinea pigs for you new family creator. No that doesnt sound right.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM - Response #3

I have done 2 family sites here. Just change where it says class or classmates to family and family members.
You can look at one of mine jacobsarafamily.com We are getting ready to have a big family reunion in June.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 10:58 PM - Response #4

I was wondering about a family website as well. You can add me to the list of those looking forward to the family website. Those that I checked out are awesome!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.