ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pic not uploading to Photo Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/05/19 07:35 AM Views: 585 Replies: 11
Friday, April 5, 2019 at 7:35 AM

I have tried a dozen or more times to upload a photo in one of the photo albums on the Wachovia Old Gang site. What's going on that is preventing the upload?

Irma Comer
www.wachoviaoldgang.com

Friday, April 5, 2019 at 11:01 AM - Response #1

I am having the same problem. Pics are not uploading to the member profile page. Started 4-5-19

William Potvin
http://www.york196950th.com/

Friday, April 5, 2019 at 1:25 PM - Response #2

I have reported this issue to the programmer already and hope to have it working again later today.

Friday, April 5, 2019 at 5:06 PM - Response #3

I received a message that this has been addressed. Please refresh your browsers and try again.

Monday, April 8, 2019 at 1:16 PM - Response #4

I have tried a number of times in both Chrome and Firefox browsers to add images to a new Photo Gallery. There is no response and no photos are uploaded.

This function is necessary to update the website. Please advise when it will be fixed.

Monday, April 8, 2019 at 3:20 PM - Response #5

We are still dealing with this issue. However the programmers are aware and working toward a solution.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 3:01 PM - Response #6

Today is the 9th. I cannot upload photos or even access the photos. On my own personal profile I have two photos which were added originally but my gallery says "0" photos. I have tried clearing the cache in my browser. I'm using Google Chrome. Is it possible to send administrators in this thread an email when it is fixed so we can notify our members?
Thanks

Edited 04/09/19 3:06 PM
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 12:49 PM - Response #7

While we are still tweaking some issues with the new image editor, I was able to test (and delete) an image that I uploaded to your (Marlu) profile. Please give it another try.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 4:43 PM - Response #8

I'm trying to load about 300 pics to a new Gallery, but using the IMAGE button, it doesn't allow me to highlight more than one photo at a time. I've tried CTRL-A, or SHIFT-highlight, but nothing works.
There must be a way I can upload all 300 pics at once ... help??

Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM - Response #9

300 will be too many to do at once. I typically recommend no more than 15 to 20 images at a time depending on the size of your images. Our system has to go through every single image and resize it so that it is no taller or wider than 1000 pixels. If you resize them ahead of time, you would likely be able to upload more at a time.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 4:50 PM - Response #10

It's working now ... sorry

Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 4:51 PM - Response #11

I just recently tested this function and it worked fine for me. Be sure that your images are in jpeg format and that none of the images are larger than 10 megabytes. In fact if your total file size that you're trying to upload at one point is more than 10gb it might not work either. What browser are you using?

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.