ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

posting a video without youtube

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/13/19 09:34 PM Views: 744 Replies: 2
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:34 PM

Is there a way to post a video on the website without uploading it to youtube first and then using the embed code?
I uploaded a 16 min video to youtube but it looks terrible when viewing it on youtube. It is so blurry it is unreadable. I have found no resolution to the problem from youtube support.

Friday, June 14, 2019 at 1:46 AM - Response #1

Earl, once when I uploaded a video to YouTube, it took some extra time for YouTube to process it and then the video became clearer. I assume you've checked it a few hours after you posted it and it still looks terrible. In that case, I don't know what to do. Good luck!!

Friday, June 14, 2019 at 4:40 PM - Response #2

We are limited to a Website upload file size of 25 megs. That means videos of maybe up to 5 minutes can be uploaded. You will have to create your video using different qualities to match up the best quality for the file size limit. I have cut video into two separate segments at just under 25 megs each.But that makes it inconvenient for the user.

For longer videos I highly recommend you use the YouTube option. Create the best quality video and then upload it to Youtube. It should upload OK. Not sure why your video is not uploading clearly.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.