ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Help

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/26/09 12:42 PM Views: 1223 Replies: 3
Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Can Brad or Jessica please fix my home page. The other admin. (that is no longer one right now) added a count down and a music box. I had both of those things, besides the point. Anyway they don't seem to be announcements and the music some just don't want it. I don't know where she put the codes.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 1:43 PM - Response #1

Hi Teresa,

The playlist was too wide. The width of the Playlist was at the default width of 435, which is too wide to fit into the Announcement Board. I changed it to 400, which made it fit perfectly. To learn more about this:

1) Click FAQs aboe
2) Click Questions About Building Your Site
3) Read Question #18. Pay particiular attention to the note at the end about the size of Playlists.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 1:50 PM - Response #2

Thank you.

But I still don't know where she emebeded the codes. I can't get to them. I don't need any of it on the home page as the music is on the side box things and the count down thing I just have switched off in the announcements right now. If you could just delete them both all together I would love it.

Edited 03/26/09 3:08 PM
Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM - Response #3

I got it. I just had to go down and delete what was there. Don't know where my head was. It just wasn't how I do it, I guess. All is well in my world again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.