ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/17/15 12:39 AM Views: 1678 Replies: 4
Monday, August 17, 2015 at 12:39 AM

The Reunion Planner needs a way to zero out a balance for complimentary guests. In my case, they need to register to choose an entree but I need to be able to zero out their line so the reports will total correctly. Example: Alfred Walker & wife total balance is $70; however, they are complimentary guests that I would like to show a $0 balance so the report will balance to the actual $ to be received.

I have at least 2 more (possibly 3) comps to add (due to entree choice) but the balance will be totally wrong when I enter them.

Thanks,
Liz

Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 4:03 PM - Response #1

I will forward this suggestion to the programmers for future development consideration.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 4:02 PM - Response #2

The programmer now reports that if you are using the Register A Classmate function in the Event Planner, there is an option for Comped / No Payment Required.

Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 2:17 AM - Response #3

Thanks but I don't know what you mean by using "Register A Classmate Function" - I tried to do that and it didn't allow me to zero out the $35 amount. If a feature to zero out $'s was there prior to this thread, it was not intuitive or didn't work because I tried everything I knew with no luck. Workaround: I didn't include the comps in the registrations because since I found no $0 option, it would mess up the total dollars accounting. Also, I really think that the Admin should have the OPTION of deleting a registration. My name is included only because I tested it before I rolled it out to the classmates. Yes, my name didn't appear on any of the generated reports but, I was making screen prints of the screen under the "Attendees" link. (BTW, that's an EXCELLENT tool!) Thanks, Liz

Edited 08/30/15 2:19 AM
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 5:15 PM - Response #4

My apologies. You are using the old Reunion Planner as opposed to my answer for the new Event Planner. You can use the button at the bottom of the Attendees page that says Register A Member From the Class List > select the member's name > proceed through the registration as if you are the member and then choose Free at the end.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.