ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Deleting or Removing a Widget

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/21/12 09:16 AM Views: 1383 Replies: 6
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I added a countdown clock to one of my pages, however, I added 2 and there is a funny message or code of alpha numeric characters on the page as well, how do I remove this information without resestting the reunion information?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM - Response #1

You would have had to go into the Source button on the Reunion Planner page. However, you would have also needed to understand the code you were looking at to determine what to delete. So, I just went ahead and deleted the second copy and the code that was displaying for you. You should be all set.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM - Response #2

I want to remove mp3's from our widget list. Since I am over the allowed amount of storage, I can do nothing to manage the list. I am allowed no control. Please allow me to get the amount of stored mp3's down to allowed limits.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM - Response #3

Paul,

You have all the access you need. Go to Edit Site Pages, and click the Edit button next to "Sites to Visit". In the editor, click the Link icon (second row in the toolbar, third icon from the right -- the word "Link" will show if you hover the mouse pointer over the icon). In the Link panel that comes up, click the blue "File Vault" button. The file vault will open and you will be able to delete any file in it. The DELETE links are over on the right hand side.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM - Response #4

Thank you,
I was successful following your instructions. Kind of unusual way to do this.Rolling Eyes Why not have this like on the widget page?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 5:17 PM - Response #5

The file vault is set up to be used in the context of editing your site's pages. There really should be a mode of access to it that is more focused around file management, but we have been so busy with higher priority development tasks that we just haven't been able to make that happen.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM - Response #6

No Problem.javascript:Very Happy Your response shows enough to be thankful even without other relevant shortcuts to functions.

Thank you much.Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.