ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable to log in to website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/12/16 05:23 PM Views: 759 Replies: 4
Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Need some help. All of a sudden I am not able to log in to either of my websites. I get to the Homepage and login as normal and then get an error message that the server is unable to connect to the website. Everything is correct regarding the website id and login. I can get to anything else on the internet but these websites. I caontacted other folks and they can get on fine. What am I missing. I have made no changes to my computer.

Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 5:30 PM - Response #1

Thomas,

What is the exact error message? Try using the browser's RELOAD or REFRESH button of function. Sometimes it is found in the VIEW menu. Or try a different browser to see if it is a browser issue.

I tried logging in as you and I was able to do it just fine.

Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM - Response #2

Here is the error message from internet explorer. I tried the Firefox browser and was able to sign on fine. Any idea what went wrong with explorer all of a sudden?

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 6:30 PM - Response #3

Here is the error message from internet explorer. I tried the Firefox browser and was able to sign on fine. Any idea what went wrong with explorer all of a sudden?

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM - Response #4

Try using the RELOAD or REFRESH function in the browser. This is usually found on the VIEW menu. Sometimes the browser caches a page that is shouldn't and causes a display problem.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.