ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problems loggin in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/27/08 09:55 PM Views: 1332 Replies: 2
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM

I have a classmate who is having trouble logging in. She claims the "forgot password" function does not seem to be working either.
I have been logging in and out all day and working onthe web site all day without any problems
Is anyone else having trouble?

Thanks-
~Raquel Nelson

Edited 10/27/08 10:48 PM
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 10:47 PM - Response #1

Only two things can be happening when the Classmate says the "Forgot Password" function isn't working:

1) The Classmate is typing in the wrong email address (i.e. not the email address registered with your site). If this happens, the Classmate will get an email address not found message. Can you check and see if this is the message they are getting?

2) If the email address is accepted, then we know they've typed in the right email address. But maybe they're not getting their password emailed to them, because the email may be going into their spam or junk email folder. Have the person check those folders for their password.

If the email adddress was accepted, and the person still cannot find the email containing their password, just go in and reset the Classmate's password for them and tell them what the password is.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 7:35 AM - Response #2

To re-set a password, do you just go into their Details page and type a different password for them and let them know what you typed since we can't see what they previously chose?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.