ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

database

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/03/09 08:21 AM Views: 1457 Replies: 4
Friday, July 3, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Is there a way to include the payment information on the excel download of classmates. If someone is attending the reunion and has paid, can this only be added manually to the document?

Friday, July 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM - Response #1

Yes, the Class List details Excel export is no related to the Reunion Attendee data. Currently inside of your Reunion Attendee Management area you can click "Show transactions" to get a list of payments. After ACH (direct deposit) launches later this month we'll be adding some new reunion reporting and exporting tools. So you will be able to export this data, but it will still be a separate function from your Class List details export.

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 9:14 AM - Response #2

Brad,

You mention the "Reunion Attendee Management area". Where can that be found. I have been going to Edit Site Pages > Selecting "Edit" on my reunion page (20 Year Reunion Info) > then selecting the pencil under Attendees.

Is there a better place to view that info?

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM - Response #3

No, that's the Management Area I'm referring to. You can also get there by clicking your Reunion Planner link, and then the pencil icon under your Attendees column. This is the area where we'll be adding some new reporting and exporting tools after ACH (direct deposit) launches later this month.

Monday, July 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM - Response #4

Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.