ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email The Class "Saved Drafts"

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/26/11 09:44 AM Views: 1148 Replies: 1
Friday, August 26, 2011 at 9:44 AM

When I create an "email blast" for the Class of '69 I always "Send Test to Me" and Check "Also Save Draft" ... that way I can double check spelling and spacing. Super Function!!!

BUT (there is always a BUT) ... I have noticed that the "Save Draft" does not always save. For the record, I will "Send Test to Me" see an error go back make a change to the email and "Send Test to Me" see another error go back to the email. I may do this three or four times.

Question #1: Is there a Refresh rate, time limit or number of times we can save a Draft when we "Send Test To Me"?

I have noticed the same thing about the "Email The Class" "Save Draft" function. I have started an email, clicked on "Save Draft" then come back and the "Save Draft" is not there. This especially happens after multiple "Save Draft" to the same Class email.

Question#2: Is there a Refresh rate, time limit or a number of times we can "Save Draft" if we want to leave the "Email The Class" draft copy?

Kudos in advance,

...CAV...

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:08 AM - Response #1

I just tested the functionality using Firefox and did not have any problems. What browser and version number are you using? There are no limits that pertain to either question.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.