ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

survey question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/03/09 10:06 PM Views: 1199 Replies: 1
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Hi there, I am trying to ad a survey and have completed the questions. When I pull it back up there is not where for the classmates to actually type their answers. Just a dot next to the questions. What am I doing wrong?

Gosh, I am not very good at this. Bonnie

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 1:14 AM - Response #1

The good news is, Bonnie, once you've mastered the Survey Maker, you'll also know how to use your Reunion Planner, and Profile Generator. The same mechanism is in all 3 areas.

So here's the deal: You added questions. But didn't add answers. You have to click the Add Answers button and select the type of answer you want to add. Do me a favor please: Go into your Survey and carefully read the directions on the page even if you've already done that. And then reread them. I promise you it will make sense, but it helps to read through it a couple of times and take it all in.

After everything you do hit your "Update" button. That's the key to building dynamic surveys like this. If you always hit that "Update" button when you see it, you'll start to get the hang of it pretty quickly. And the next thing you know you'll have some really cool surveys on your site. Give it a whirl. If all else fails, don't hesitate to call for phone support and we'll give ya a hand.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.