ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/11/14 03:19 PM Views: 760 Replies: 2
Sunday, May 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM

The reunion planner provides the ability to ask various questions. Are you coming? Are you attending one day of the weekend or more? The problem I am having is entering classmates that are NOT attending (the rest is fine) The planner keeps asking me for the number of people attending. Even if I check that they are not attending at all.

How do I get around this.

I understand the concept of classmates logging in
If they are coming and the remaining would be not attending. But we think many are procrastinating and would like to know if they are waiting or are really not coming.

We have deadlines and more deposits and are getting nervous.

Bottom line I need a report of who is coming, how many, their names, and a way for them to tell me they are not coming or undecided. I have all these questions entered and they do appear. But the system will not allow the person to update unless they put a number in regardless.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 12:13 PM - Response #1

I ran into a similar problem. Mine was for an extra event that we added and we want to know for sure if they are not coming. The way I got around it...I created a survey and asked Are They Coming Y/N? I then put links for them to follow. If they said Yes I linked them to the Reunion Planner and if they said No I linked them to another survey I created for them to enter their name, e-mail, etc. Not the best solution but for my added event it worked.

I agree - just by putting a zero option in it would have solved this. I know that no changes will be made to the reunion planner as it is being replaced shortly but maybe this is something to keep in mind fore the "new improved" planner.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM - Response #2

That's me above. Didn't realize I was signed in from one of my other sites. The reunion is actually with this one.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.