ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thanks! 40th Reunion a success thanks to Class Creator

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/21/09 03:19 PM Views: 1282 Replies: 3
Friday, August 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM

We started our website a year ago getting ready for the class reunion which was scheduled for Aug. 15, 2009.

Throughout the year we received positive feedback on the class website. It helped us manage the reunion much better and people could see who else was coming which helped motivate others to come.

The message forum, profiles and message section helped people get in touch prior to the reunion.

Needless to say the reunion was a huge success. We achieved greater than 50% attendance and the energy was great.

As soon as the reunion was over we were able to post the photos for everyone to see. People are logging in on a daily basis to check out the photos.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Jeff Nelson

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM - Response #1

Thank you Jeff. It's always appreciated hearing positive feedback like this, so thanks for sharing. Nice job on the 40th reunion slideshow too by the way. Looks like a great gathering.

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM - Response #2

CC is pretty amazing alright. I'm doing our next reunion in 2012 and I'll probably be seeking advice (and help) from you that have done it through CC already. I enjoyed looking at your reunion pictures...look like you had a great time...Thanks for sharing..Bonita

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 5:37 PM - Response #3

Bonita,

Feel free to ask any questions.

We'll do our best. Using CC to get people connected ahead of the reunion was really important and people seeing what other people looked like. People realized everybody was aging and that shouldn't prevent them from coming to the reunion. As soon as everyone got there, everyone starting chatting away.. didn't seem to need the "warm-up" time it does for some of the other reunions.

Good luck!

Jeff

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.