ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Problems setting up Echeck(direct deposit)

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/24/11 02:10 PM Views: 1296 Replies: 5
Monday, January 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Hello, I am having a problem setting up the Echeck(direct deposit) system on our site. I have entered all of the bank information, routing number & account number, but I cannot "save" the page. I am seeing a "error on page" at the bottom of my browser. If I switch it back to "Check", it seems to work fine. I assume I am missing something or have entered something incorrectly. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jim

Monday, January 24, 2011 at 8:09 PM - Response #1

Jim,

Please reply back with the details of the "error on page". This will help our programmers to know what to look for.

Thanks.

Kyle

Monday, January 24, 2011 at 9:33 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,
Well, I got home tonight and went to recreate the problem I "was" having in hopes of sending you more information. The key term being "was"...everything worked fine this evening. I do not know what to tell you, the only difference between the computers is that my laptop at home is running Windows 7 and both of the computers that I tried at work are running XP. All three are using IE8.
Thank you for the quick response and (nothing personal) I hope I don't need you again.Very Happy

Jim

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM - Response #3

I'm having problems getting my direct deposit verified. I've alreaddy had my account verified from our last golf outing July/2011. I have since then reset the reunion planner for our new reunion in 2012. I have added the routing and account numbers and saved the page. Each time I go in to edit the page and save, I get an error box stating that I need to add the rounting and account numbers, which are already there.

The boxes have never shown up to input the 2 small deposits from ClassCreator. It's been about a week, and I haven't received the amounts in my bank account, and again, there is no place to input them. Please help?

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 11:59 AM - Response #4

Please try again. I changed you from ECHECK to CHECK. Just change it back to ECHECK, enter the values, then press SAVE and see if that works for you.

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM - Response #5

Kyle, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! It worked like a charm. Now I just need to wait for the 2 little deposits. Thanks again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.