ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Saving Data in the Profile Registration Wizard

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/27/11 01:07 PM Views: 1490 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Hi Brad and team,

I searched, but did not find this suggestion posted anywhere yet, so here it is. On reflection, it seems a rather obvious necessity, but perhaps there is some complication or difficulty with implementation?... anyway:

Idea When new arrivals begin the registration wizard but, (for whatever reason), they don't complete it, can we please have a pop up that prompts them to save their entries before exiting the wizard? ("SAVE and EXIT" / "EXIT without saving" / "CANCEL and return to Registration Form").

I've had a couple of classmates complain that they had lost everything they had typed when they inadvertently clicked out of the registration wizard.

Thanks! Hope everyone is well there at Class Creators Smile
Terry

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

I will document this as a suggestion to consider for future implementation.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 9:29 AM - Response #2

Thank you for passing along my suggestion, Scott. I'm curious whether this practical idea made it onto the implementation list, and if so, what the approximate ETA might be...

Does this change require a complete redesign of the registration wizard, or can it be added "on the fly" so to speak?

Thanks again to Brad and the whole CC team! I enjoy the function, look, and ease-of-use provided by ClassCreator, and often feel bad about nitpicking design flaws. I hope my suggestions are accepted in the spirit they are given: to help ClassCreator stay ahead of it's competition! Very Happy

Cheers!

Terry

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM - Response #3

I do not have any kind of ETA on this. We have a couple larger projects in the pipeline right now that have a fixed scope. These projects have priority right now. We will be considering this suggestion for future updates to the wizard.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.