ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

wish list

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/19/08 06:19 PM Views: 1349 Replies: 3
Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Brad - I know you're always asking for possible enhancements - so I have one. I think it would be really neat if somehow the area of "where your classmates are now" could somehow show the map and show how many classmates are in each state or country and then you could click on it and it would show who they are.

Also, it would be nice if the "# deceased" could be hyperlinked to those classmates (like the rest of the "where are they now").

your site is just awesome!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 8:29 PM - Response #1

Thank you Vicki. Smile

1) After stating a couple days ago this would be too time consuming to implement right now, it's been called to my attention that we can tap into the plotting functionality of Google maps and do this now. Or at least, as soon as Rick can get to it. Like I always say, offer him bribes, brownies, whatever it takes, and maybe he'll knock somebody else's request down and do yours first. Smile

2) This is a simple link, easy to add. No problem, we'll do it. Good recommendation, thank you.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 8:34 PM - Response #2

Tell me where to send the baked goods and I'll be all over it! HA!!!

Monday, July 21, 2008 at 1:37 AM - Response #3

Brad Switzer wrote:

Like I always say, offer him bribes, brownies, whatever it takes, and maybe he'll knock somebody else's request down and do yours first. Smile

I have a kitchenaid and commercial size oven plus I love to bake so be careful what you say.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.