ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/07/14 05:24 PM Views: 658 Replies: 4
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I received the below email from a classmate. The classmates name appears on all the lists I can find. However, the name is a lighter shade of blue? It appears lighter when logged in as admin. or as my person guest name.

I'm at a lost. I guess I could delete her and reinstate, but that would be cheating!

thanks
Ed

http://www.classcreator.com/St-Joseph-Michigan-1964/class_index.cfm

Ed,

I think I know the problem. I do not want to be on the Face Book list of our classmates. I want
to be on the Master Profile lists in our St. Joe High School Class website. I did not get past the
log-in again. I tried both upper and lower cases. Neither one worked. They then directed me to
get another password. It was a number. I typed it in and I got the Face Book with a long list
of people; many I did not know.

I don't know what to do. Are you familiar with the Message Center list of Classmate Profiles?
All you do is click on Profiles of Classmates and a list of our classmates comes up; it is here
where I am not on the list. What is causing this?

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM - Response #1

what is the name of the classmate? You can just say last name and first initial if there is only one of those names.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 10:25 PM - Response #2

Thanks for your help!

Christine F.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 10:59 PM - Response #3

I am not sure, but she could be talking about these links that appear at the bottom of your home page...

SJHS' 64 Class Directory

Located:

Missing:

Deceased:

Total On File:

They point to your OLD website

Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM - Response #4

I'm not sure either? I removed those links. I'll ask. Thank You!

Ed

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.