ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Nametag Pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/12/11 02:18 PM Views: 1070 Replies: 6
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Hi
Some weeks back I printed some sample nametags. Everything went well and the finished product was excellent. Today I tried it again. When the system first shows the nametags and gives you the option to check or uncheck the schoolmate, everything looks good. However, when you actually generate a file to print, some of the pictures are distorted. The pictures are made shorter and at the same time wider. Can this be fixed?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 5:02 PM - Response #1

Hi David,

The programmer have made several tweaks. Please regsnerate your tags and see if that is working better for you now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM - Response #2

Everything looks good now. Thanks
David

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 8:10 PM - Response #3

Hi
I am just about ready to print our nametags and the distorted picture problem is back. I am running a multi-year reunion and the only year that seems affected is the Class of 1960. I hope you can rectify this problem for us again.
Thanks
David

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 12:38 PM - Response #4

I do not know how soon the programmer will be able to fix this, however I am sending it to him right now with a detailed explanation. We will update you here once it has been addressed.

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM - Response #5

I hope it's soon. Our reunion is Saturday, 9/24. Would switching browsers help somehow?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 8:34 AM - Response #6

Please try again. It has been fixed.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.